So I have a rat, not a mouse, a rat in my nice lil home. It literally ate a hole in my dining room couch cushion last night and bit some wires all up. Now this rat did all this with a snoring 69pd German Shepherd dog literally not even a foot away. I had a false sense of thinking my dog would protect me from crawly things in the camper. Boy was I wrong. # lazydog . Anyways, me being me, I'm like what is the moral of this story, there is one right? Of course, because God is good and will reveal all sorts of things to us if we will just stop, watch, and listen. In the Spiritual world there are all sorts of things we are aware of that can cause issues or problems in our lives. But what about the hidden things in our "house" aka life. What about those things we think we are "protected by a lazy dog", our weaknesses. Lazy dog in this story being reading our Bible whenever we "feel like it" instead of daily like need to build up our spiritual man. We t...
Comments
Post a Comment