Moving

My days in Niger are waning...29 days left,...I’m moving in with my friend, Kat on Monday. I think if I ever had a twin sister that she would have been the perfect one :) I have not even begun to pack yet. I'm a last minute kind of girl when it comes to packing....Michael got on to me many times about not packing for Niger. I think I started packing on Saturday and I left Tuesday headed for ATL and left Wednesday for Niger...but I think better under pressure at times. So moving again I began to think of how many times I have moved in my life......I have moved 9 times in the US and 4 times in Niger.....he he...so I am an expert packer by now...my husband just didn't realize it :) BUT I have already began giving away stuff so my packing shouldn't be anything like it was when I moved into this beautiful little apartment in September. I am proud to say that some African women will be sporting my American shirts and African skirts/outfits :) I have alot of stuff still to give away but will still need most of it until I leave so if you need something let me know :)

I know this is a short blog, it does not happen that often! So enjoy ;)
Prayer Requests for this week:
1. Pray my remaining days here in Niger will be used for God's glory
2. Pray for me, as I am sad to have to leave some of these children here in Niger. If Mike would allow it, I seriously can think of a child I would love to adopt and bring home. She has melted my heart and I am sad to leave her :(
3. Pray for our kids club and that, someone will help Kimberly once I am gone. We have four kids club a week and we had 18 children at 1 yesterday and 31 children at one Saturday before last, so she needs help!
4. Pray for my friends the Bolls as they as leaving Niger permanently on March 11 and have been missionaries here for almost 29 years!
5. Pray God's will and not my own!

Comments

  1. Praying for you girl. Love you so much and look forward to seeing you soon!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Update on my Health

Discouragement in a different world

Debridement of the Flesh