Dreams, Compassion and Life

It has been awhile since I have written a blog. The girls are doing very well. As of today they weighed 14pds 1 oz and 14pds 2 oz. Thank you for all your prayers for my sweet angels. I pray they live out the great commission. I pray they serve God with their whole heart. I pray they listen to God's will for their lives and find their callings. Secretly I hope they are missionaries to the weak, to the poor, to the lost. I had two children + Luke 10:1 = Missionaries.....

Now what has been going on with me.......My husband went for the second time to Africa without me. I prayed and prayed and God said "No".....I kept praying and God said "stop asking". My heart's desire is to serve God full time in Africa with the girls and my husband so why am I here and Mike is there? I bet he asked the same exact question when I went for 9 months. I don't know why....I am trusting and waiting on him although it is so so hard right now. I am so very glad that Mike is able to go and God is letting him go even if I can't go right now. I was blessed to be able to help the team go to Kenya and that made me at least feel like I was in a ministry for missions. God I miss it so bad. I just cry sometimes thinking of all the kids in Niger, how many are starving? how many are sick? how many need medical help? how many are going to die and go to hell? God your timing...I am waiting....in the mean time I am going to try to help and assist people here in the USA. I heard a preacher/missionary preach a message on the radio and I realize I have/had compassion burnout. The preacher did a great job of explaining sometimes you have compassion for the ones in need and when you get around people who are just trying to help themselves all the time it makes you turn the opposite way and tend to not help anyone. Yes I didn't want to reach out and have compassion for people here in the US  because everywhere I turned I just saw their selfish ways and their "me me me" attitudes and it made me very angry. I know not all people are that way. When I hear their bickering and arguing about petty things I want to say -  a child in Africa just died right now because they can't afford malaria medicine and you are complaining and causing a scene because your food was not just right, or someone isn't doing what you want them to do right now? Yes everyone needs compassion so I am going to attempt to (with God's help) show more compassion to my fellow countrymen. So right now I am missing having a ministry in Africa, I miss playing and singing with my husband on a praise team, and I totally have no clue where I am going next. Right now, God has me raising up two beautiful and precious baby girls and I love them to death.  I would do anything for them. I never knew I could love so much. I think of the Fresh Anointing song "New Again" and just cry. I can't even imagine Mary knowing her baby boy was dying for selfish people who would reject him, beat him, use his name in vain, and kill him. Did she have compassion burnout? Did she yell or scream at people at the cross? No she fell at Jesus' feet....that is exactly what I need to do. Spend more time in my Bible, more time singing to HIM and worshiping HIM. More Jesus Time.....

Keep Praying for Us! Also please pray for the Henderson family as Heather has gone on home to be with Jesus. God Bless You! Stacey

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Update on my Health

Discouragement in a different world

Debridement of the Flesh