Rat

So I have a rat, not a mouse, a rat in my nice lil home. It literally ate a hole in my dining room couch cushion last night and bit some wires all up. Now this rat did all this with a snoring 69pd German Shepherd dog literally not even a foot away. I had a false sense of thinking my dog would protect me from crawly things in the camper. Boy was I wrong. #lazydog. Anyways, me being me, I'm like what is the moral of this story, there is one right? Of course, because God is good and will reveal all sorts of things to us if we will just stop, watch, and listen.
In the Spiritual world there are all sorts of things we are aware of that can cause issues or problems in our lives. But what about the hidden things in our "house" aka life. What about those things we think we are "protected by a lazy dog", our weaknesses. Lazy dog in this story being reading our Bible whenever we "feel like it" instead of daily like need to build up our spiritual man. We think cause we go to church once a year or are a good ole boy or girl that we are protected from hell. Wrong, the devil and his minions laugh at your false security. You are nothing more than a newborn gazelle trying to walk for the first time with a hungry lion watching a few feet away. Stop fooling yourself and examine your inner man, identify and strengthen your weakness or the thing that the devil can use to pull you down, trap and destroy it, put up boundaries and stop it from getting back into your life. Dont let that weakness tear your inner man apart or reek havoc when you can do something about it now....
As for me, i bought that rat something black and green and if that doesnt work a skillet will, death to this lil demon wrecking havoc in my home. And I'm going to examine my Spiritual life too now. So what about you? 
Luke 11:21-26 KJV
When a strong man armed keepeth his palace, his goods are in peace: [22] But when a stronger than he shall come upon him, and overcome him, he taketh from him all his armour wherein he trusted, and divideth his spoils. [23] He that is not with me is against me: and he that gathereth not with me scattereth. [24] When the unclean spirit is gone out of a man, he walketh through dry places, seeking rest; and finding none, he saith, I will return unto my house whence I came out. [25] And when he cometh, he findeth it swept and garnished. [26] Then goeth he, and taketh to him seven other spirits more wicked than himself; and they enter in, and dwell there: and the last state of that man is worse than the first.
Update: Ironically since I cleaned, used clorox wipes and have been diffusing Purify essential oil I have not had a single rodent. Clean up your mess sinful life with the Holy Spirit, purify yourself, seek God and demons will flee!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Update on my Health

Discouragement in a different world

Debridement of the Flesh