Shofar horn

One day in church (right before I went to Africa), the church was praying at the altar and God told me to go blow the shofar horn. In my flesh I was like nope I cant. See my friends and I practiced music at church back then and multiple times in the past I had picked it up to blow but only spits and pathetic noises came out so in my flesh I KNEW I couldn't do it. But God doesn't ask us to do the easy things, He tells us what to do (things we CAN NOT do on our own) and wants us to fully surrender ourselves to trust Him. He wants us to do what He says and jump into HIS arms. The Bible says 2 Corinthians 12:9-10 KJV
And he said unto me, My grace is sufficient for thee: for my strength is made perfect in weakness. Most gladly therefore will I rather glory in my infirmities, that the power of Christ may rest upon me. [10] Therefore I take pleasure in infirmities, in reproaches, in necessities, in persecutions, in distresses for Christ's sake: for when I am weak, then am I strong.
God doesnt call the strongest, smartest, perfect people. Because they do not need Him. He calls the weakest, sometimes clueless about spiritual warfare, sinners to serve Him and do His will.
So whatever God is calling you to do, do it 110% for His glory and not your own.
Did I blow the shofar horn? Yep because God anointed me for that time and place.
Can I do it now? Nope 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Update on my Health

Discouragement in a different world

Debridement of the Flesh