Memories and Packing

So I leave pretty soon...June 16th.....wow....God is awesome and I praise HIS name for all he has done and is doing and will do for me....I have moved about 8 times in my life so far...most after I reached the age of 17........so many memories and having to sort them out for the next move for 9 months. I see letters from the past and so many emotions rush through me it is crazy. I miss my brother and each day I get up it seems he is so far away and almost like he was just a imagined person until I look at his letters, pictures and things and that old empty spot in my heart explodes back open until the cold grief is the only feeling left....the devil loves when I feel this way and today I quickly began to sing praises to my Lord and Saviour....I sing for my pain, I sing for my sorrow, I sing for the empty feeling I have...why because I was so blessed beyond all words and any reason to have the privledge of knowing my brother...I am so blessed for God to give me a brother that it makes me praise the Lord for giving him to me for a short time...borrow really......I know someday soon I shall be with my Lord and Saviour in paradise and I pray each and every one of you while be there with us too......If you don't know Jesus Christ as your personal Lord and Saviour tomorrow is not an option...today is here, tomorrow is not promised......Proverbs 27:1  - Boast not thyself of tomorrow for thou knowest not what a day may bring forth...If you died right now would you be in your Saviour's loving arms or would you be burning in the lake of fire with the demons and devils by your side... Scary? Yes......today make a choice do you serve the Lord Jesus Christ or do you serve the demons of hell and their vile leader?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Update on my Health

Discouragement in a different world

Debridement of the Flesh