I have arrived at my destination :)

So I arrived in Niamey, Niger yesterday at around 3:30 p.m. the airport was a crazy mess but thankfully I had a nice porter #10 waiting to find me as soon as I got finished with customs and he helped me out with my baggage and took me to Mrs. Cindy. I feel like I was born to be here I can't explain it. I am so happy and peaceful right now and I know it is God. I do miss my family right now though. Niger is mostly desert from what I can tell, and they have beautiful HUGE lizards everywhere..lol....I will write more later. I am going next week to a clinic in Kollo and will be training nurses (yes I am a nursing instructor here! ha ha) and going around with Unicef in attempting to help control hunger issues and doing surveys. God is so Good! :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Update on my Health

Discouragement in a different world

Debridement of the Flesh