Thoughts on a hot night.....

Jordan (another volunteer) and I have been having Zarma language class from 8am - 12pm every day since Monday.  20 hours Zarma has been tiring but much needed for my ministry. I leave for Oallum on Monday and will be there for 10 days. Keep me in your prayers.

The devil has been knocking me down and I have had to kick my own butt and get back up. It's hard to be away from my family and husband. I recognized this attack from the devil (loneliness, sadness) and I got my Bible out and just prayed and prayed for strength. I know what I have to do and I won't let the devil try to bring me down and stop me from doing it. God will give us strength any time but we have to be willing to ask for it and accept it when he gives it to us. If you don't ask your mom for something is she going to give it to you? No....God knows what we need but we also need to humble ourselves before his mighty throne and be willing to ask for it. I have been reading Psalms and David always asked for the victory even though he knew he would have the victory. The devil knows our weakness, and our past and will use anything he can to make you feel like you can't succeed, that it is too hard, and that you should give up....but I'm telling you don't give up. The devil is already defeated and God has given you the strength to fight and resist the devil and win!!!!





"Ye are of God, little children, and have overcome them: because greater is he that is in you, than he that is in the world". 1 John 4:4
"I can do all things through Christ, who strengthens me." Phillipians 4:13
"And the God of peace shall bruise Satan under your feet shortly. The grace of our Lord Jesus Christ be with you. Amen." Romans 16:20
"Fear thou not; for I am with thee: be not dismayed; for I am thy God: I will strengthen thee; yea, I will help thee; yea, I will uphold thee with the right hand of my righteousness." Isaiah 41:10
"There hath no temptation taken you but such as is common to man: but God is faithful, who will not suffer you to be tempted above that ye are able; but will with the temptation also make a way to escape, that ye may be able to bear it." I Corinthians 10:13
"And the peace of God, which passeth all understanding, shall keep your hearts and minds through Christ Jesus." Phillipians 4:7


Ok so now ask yourself.....why do you want to give up and go back to giving your power to the devil? Why do you want the devil to win? What in your life is worth going to hell for? You can withstand any temptation the devil puts in front of you. When you feel tempted just go to your Bible and read and read and read and then pray and I guarantee the devil will flee.........

Round One by Barlow Girl


Round one wasn't what I thought it'd be
Round two I'm struggling to breath
3, 4, 5, 6, 7 times I wondered why I stepped inside this ring

I may be knocked down and so bruised
But I'm here to tell you
That I may be knocked down but not for the count
(1,2,3,4)
So take me one more round
I'll just keep fighting
One more round
You're messing me up but I'm still here


One more round I'll come out swinging
One more round, I'm telling you now I'm not gonna lose it
It's so hard to get up off the floor again
But I know that victory is when
I'm pushing through the pain that tries to
feed me lies that I wont reach the end

I may be bloodied and so bruised
But I'm here to tell you
I may be knocked down but not for the count
(1,2,3,4)
So take me one more round ill just keep fighting one more round
You're messing me up but I'm still here
One more round
I'll come out swinging
One more round



I'm telling you now I'm not gonna lose it
I am not defeated
Though you cannot see it
I have never won a battle on my own
I find strength in weakness
I find hope believing
God is for me who can bring me down?

So take me one more round
I'll just keep fighting
One more round
You're messing me up oh, but I'm still here
One more round
I'll come out swinging one more round
I'm telling you now I'm not gonna lose it here

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Update on my Health

Discouragement in a different world

Debridement of the Flesh