Normalcy is Dead - January 21, 2017

Can I be transparent for a minute? I am sick and tired of Christians acting so perfect that they can't ask for prayer when they are dealing with problems. This world is full of temptations, pain, hurt, bitterness, etc. It's full of happiness, peace and love too by having a relationship with Christ. As Christians we struggle with things so let's be transparent and do the biblical thing and ask others to pray for our problems so we can overcome them by joining together in prayer. We were never meant to be on a pedestal, that is suppose to be Jesus Christ. We are called to confess our sins, repent and strive to live a life in Jesus Christ. Perfection is only Jesus Christ. We still have to try to live daily in Jesus Christ but if you are struggling with something and can't ask for help what is that? Bondage and that is not of God. That is making you stay at your current level and not able to overcome and move to the next level of Christianity. Hello anyone feel me? Stop hiding your sins, confess them ask for help and prayer and overcome the sin!!! Don't let Satan trick you into looking perfect that is a lie and not achievable. Be real and confess your faults and REPENT, and overcome it.
Revelation 12:11 KJV
And they overcame him by the blood of the Lamb, and by the word of their testimony; and they loved not their lives unto the death.
James 5:16 KJV
Confess your faults one to another, and pray one for another, that ye may be healed. The effectual fervent prayer of a righteous man availeth much.
OK so here are my struggles.
I need some prayer for healing in my body ive been off and on sick since November. The devil tries to kill, steal and destroy but God intervenes.
I need prayers for forgiveness too. It is easy to hold grudges against people who are on drugs but God says forgive or he won't forgive you. So pray I can release my anger and bitterness at the people who continue using drugs no matter the harm it does to them, their family or others around them. As a nurse seeing the "users" coming in all the time was hard. It was hard to be caring when the person down the hall was really hurting or close to dying and the addict was repeatedly calling for the next dose minutes or hours before it was due. It was really hard after being in Africa and seeing a little girl die in the bed of the truck, or seeing a baby almost starved to death because the family couldn't afford milk. It was hard seeing people dying from not being to afford malaria medicine. It is hard to not hold anger when the addict almost hurts one of your children. It is hard to let go of anger. Pray I can let go of this anger and forgive. Pray I can overcome the world with love that only Jesus can give. Pray for my shortcomings. Pray for my mouth to not speak hate or bad words in anger but love. Pray when I'm angry I will not sin. Pray I learn to control my thoughts and mouth. That's all. That is me. Transparent and in need of Jesus to wash me clean and your prayers.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Update on my Health

Discouragement in a different world

Debridement of the Flesh