Accountability - August 27

I blocked myself from facebook from 9am-9pm. I need less facebook and more Bible, reading and kid time. Im on day 2 and today I blocked chrome, messenger and other stuff too. The media, news, outside world period is draining. You wouldn't believe all the random stuff you want to google and you can't. And at the end of the day, I dont ever care to get on here. Thankful for a lil free app that does this for me because I couldnt do it by myself.

Spiritually don't we all need accountability. You don't have to do it alone. Being a fake person, carrying around a fake life and a fake image will cause you to drop it all off one day and cause others to fall. As Christians we are NOT perfect and like the Bible says confess our faults one to another. If we all listened and quit hiding things, you might have a good friend that would help you, pray with you and be accountable. How are you going to be set free from the words of your testimony if that testimony is covered up with a fake person? Repent of your sins, confess and get real with Jesus.

James 5:16 KJV
Confess your faults one to another, and pray one for another, that ye may be healed. The effectual fervent prayer of a righteous man availeth much.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Update on my Health

Discouragement in a different world

Debridement of the Flesh