LifeJacket - August 14, 2020

If you had the chance to say something that could save someone's life, wouldn't you do it? 

Guess what you do, 11-12hrs a day you can share the gospel of Jesus Christ. Why don't we do it? Lack of time, lack of compassion, lack of a spiritual view that isn't distorted by what worldly things we puts in our minds, insecurity, fear of rejection, fear of being embarrassed. These things have already been spoken about in the Bible. Now rise up man and woman of God, and go share Jesus. They aren't rejecting you, they are rejecting God, which should break your heart more!

If you see someone drowning, would not you help? Throw them a life vest or something to help? Call for help?

Spiritually, there is a world full of drowning in their sins people, share them Jesus. He saves, He delivers and He heals. He doesn't need us but He chose us to help further His kingdom.

Today may be the last day for someone, share Jesus.

 In the morning when I rise / In the morning when I rise
In the morning when I rise / Give me Jesus
Give me Jesus / Give me Jesus
You can have all this world / But give me Jesus
And when I am alone / Oh, when I am alone
And when I am alone / Give me Jesus
Give me Jesus / Give me Jesus
You can have all this world / But give me Jesus
And when I come to die / Oh, when I come to die
And when I come to die / Give me Jesus
Give me Jesus / Give me Jesus
You can have all this world / But give me Jesus

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Update on my Health

Discouragement in a different world

Debridement of the Flesh