2021 Reflections

 Things I have learned the last year.


1. I am loved and accepted by God, if the whole world rejects me, I still have Him. I do not have to prove anything to this world, God died for me and in Him I am enough.


2. I don't have to try to be perfect and wear myself out, see number 1.


3. It is ok to cry.


4. It's ok to rest and not feel guilty about it.


5. Rejection hurts. It can propel you to a path of destruction or it can force you to examine your life and see what needs to change.


6. People will always gossip about your faults but it's ok, see number 1.


7. When you start seeing strongholds that have held you back for years and God and you breakthrough. Just wow!


8. Things may never go back to what they were, and yes it hurts but God already knew what was going to happen and in Him there comes healing.


9. Admitting you have marriage problems shouldn't be hard. Getting help shouldn't be frowned upon. The devil attacks what is valuable, thieves don't break into an empty house. Fight for your marriage! I can recommend a great intensive Christian counseling resource if anyone needs help.


10. There will always be someone who will not like your decision but seek God first before people's approval.


11. My name is Stacey, a derivative of Anastasia. And my name's meaning? Resurrection/ One who shall rise again. No matter how many times I fall down through God's strength I will get back up. 


12. This isn't just a fleshly fight to survive, its a spiritual. And it's time we start calling things as they are. No more running away in fear but we must gather up our fears and push them aside and stand fast on the word of God. No weapon formed against me shall prosper in Jesus name.


Love yall :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Update on my Health

Discouragement in a different world

Debridement of the Flesh