Climb

 Climb that is my word right now. Sometimes no matter your circumstances you gotta climb.  Some may not know but I wasn't tall until around my teen years. I remember my younger sister being taller than me, it was embarassing that as the oldest I was shorter than her. But in one season, I grew to 5'8" and I was tall!  Don't underestimate a season. Growth happens when you stay faithful and keep your eyes not on your outward appearance/circumstances but on God. Look at Zacchaeus. He was short but he had a tree to climb. His short stature didn't stop him, and I have watched my kids climb trees, and sometimes their little legs can't reach but they find a way. Zacchaeus didn't allow earthly things to stop him from seeing Jesus. One moment he was short and the next he was hosting the King in his home!!! How's your earthly temple (body)? Sick?  Oh, but the Holy Spirit is there and that is reason to rejoice! Make haste, you may have wordly things affecting you but climb!!! Jesus is calling, go to the King!!! 


Luke 19:3-6 ESV

And he was seeking to see who Jesus was, but on account of the crowd he could not, because he was small in stature. [4] So he ran on ahead and climbed up into a sycamore tree to see him, for he was about to pass that way. [5] And when Jesus came to the place, he looked up and said to him, "Zacchaeus, hurry and come down, for I must stay at your house today." [6] So he hurried and came down and received him joyfully.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Update on my Health

Discouragement in a different world

Debridement of the Flesh