Azalea Bush

 Ever wonder why we see the same things grow back into our lives time and time again....


Look at this azalea bush, I pulled alot of roots up, and only stopped when I hit grass and then thought I had it up. Until I took the rake and realized the old big root was deep and had grass growing on top of it. I had to scratch, dig and pull but finally got most of it. But I'm worn out so tomorrow, I'll do more.


We can't expect to see change in our lives,  if the old sinful root of the problem is still there. The devil is smart. You might can throw some green looking grass in your life but that old root will start growing again, secretly at first and then take over again and again. Even growing new vines that will choke out other growing things. 


Change is hard, it takes work and it is a daily process. Keep going. Don't give up. Ask Jesus to shine His light to reveal what sin is in your life and even if its deep rooted, you can overcome anything through God's name! Mercy, Forgiveness, and Restoration!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Update on my Health

Discouragement in a different world

Debridement of the Flesh