Pride the Downfall of Humans

Today has been a hard day. I've been sick again since last Wednesday. It has been a very discouraging time for me because I've been sick with malaria since August off and on. I am beginning to think I have the malaria that hides in my liver and this is why I can't get better. My supervisor Cindy had this type of malaria and she is now in the States getting treatment for it. The only thing if I do have this type of malaria - Niger doesn't have the treatment it. I would have to go back to the States, get liver lab work done, and monitored and be on treatment there for about 2-3 weeks. Yeahhh.......so right now I'm at a place in my life where I'm asking for prayer and for God to reveal what I need to do. I have two options: I have to let go of my pride and admit that God may be getting ready to send me back to the States. Second,  This may be another trial and I need to trust God and wait it out. Pray God's will for my life and not my own!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Update on my Health

Discouragement in a different world

Debridement of the Flesh