God's grace is sufficient to meet ALL my needs :)

The past week has been AWESOME. God has blessed me so much. I have been having a deeper more intense Bible study and have felt his presence so much more the past week. His power is AWESOME! I have been reading Song of Solomon and John. Two totally different books of the Bible but so much of the same meaning. I have tried to read Song of Solomon before but it didn't make sense. This week God has opened my eyes. The way Song of Solomon is written is exactly how my relationship with God has grown and developed. Oh Jesus is my beloved and is whom my soul loves! How precious is it that we have grace, salvation, redemption and love? AMAZING LOVE! I have also checked out a devotional from school called The Utmost for His Highest and my friend sent me a devotional called Streams in the Desert. Sunday I read both of these devotionals like normal but to my surprise they both said the same thing but in different ways. Both of them talked about "Waiting and Watching" but not for the Lord but WITH the Lord.Oh what a different experience and meaning that has brought to me. That night I also was reading in John and started underlining every time the Jews took up stones or attempted to lay hands on Jesus but he was able to walk away unharmed because it wasn't God's time....do you see where I am going? God's timing is everything but while waiting for what God has for me to do I can watch and wait with my beloved, my Savior, JESUS. AWESOME! It is so awesome to have church with just myself. That night as I was on my knees praying the Spirit of God just flooded my room and I have felt Jesus all around me, and have had such a tremendous peace since Sunday night and contentment! It is awesome! PRAISE THE LORD :) Please continue to pray for me and pray that my walk with Jesus Christ will grow and grow! God Bless :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Update on my Health

Discouragement in a different world

Debridement of the Flesh