6/27/19 - Good Shepherd

3 E's: mom you are hurting our ears
Me: sorry I'm trying to blow this horn right
E2: i wanna try
E3: i can dooooo it, give it to me now
E4: me do, me do
Me: come try it
E2: blow horns 1st time
E3: imitates previous sound noise with mouth
E4: just sings into horn

Moral of story: Always know Jesus' voice and know you are following the real Shepherd. Others will imitate the anointing of the Holy Spirit but their fruits will be revealed. A Shepherd leads his sheep, the sheep don't lead the Shepherd. Follow Jesus, he will led, guide and protect you for the devils traps. Follow Jesus for safety and security. Silly sheep, stop running down that dangeous path and get behind your Master!

John 10:25-30 KJV
Jesus answered them, I told you, and ye believed not: the works that I do in my Father's name, they bear witness of me. [26] But ye believe not, because ye are not of my sheep, as I said unto you. [27] My sheep hear my voice, and I know them, and they follow me: [28] And I give unto them eternal life; and they shall never perish, neither shall any man pluck them out of my hand. [29] My Father, which gave them me, is greater than all; and no man is able to pluck them out of my Father's hand. [30] I and my Father are one.

Video is uploading :)
Michael Frank

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Update on my Health

Discouragement in a different world

Debridement of the Flesh