6/13/19 - Mom I see Jesus

Yesterday it was pouring rain and we were on the interstate. There was a bad wreck, and I just told the kids not to look, I felt certain someone didn't make it. I was sad and wondering if they knew Jesus, when Kai started yelling from His carseat. Mom look up, I see Jesus in that cloud. I looked and despite all the wind and pouring rain and in the midst of storm clouds there was an opening and light shining through. Jesus shining through the darkness. Always Jesus. Always there despite all the evil and sad things going on around us. And it took my 5yr old son to tell me to look up and see Jesus in the clouds.

Broken, hurt person, don't lose hope. Look up. God is your healer.

Tired and weary soldier, keep pressing on and forward and look up for God is your strength.

Angry person, stop and look up. God is your peace.

Lost and confused? Look up, Jesus is the way.

Feeling alone? Look up, Jesus sticks closer than a brother.

Kai: Mom, look up, I see Jesus in that cloud.
Me: Yes my precious boy, I can see Him too.

Thank you Jesus

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Update on my Health

Discouragement in a different world

Debridement of the Flesh