David and Goliath must fall - November 17, 2019



This am we went to tampa area for church. During kids church, my son painted some pictures and my daughters received coins. After church I put them all on my dash, the pictures still needed to dry because they were still wet. We turned the corner and the pictures and coins all started to go on top of each other so i reached up to grab them and ended up running over a mailbox . Totally not like me at all to run over something and I am so embarrassed. Tonight we just got home after residency class and I pull out the pictures and ask Kai what he painted. Mom, it is david and goliath.
Moral of the story: David and Goliath can't blend together. Either you are a David ready to fight for God or you are a bully fighting for the enemy. You cant fight for both sides. Don't think you can blend in. As a child of God you are a light, and light isnt hidden in darkness. Some of you need to deal with the Goliath in your life and stop hiding from him. Stand up and fight him before he ends up coming fast at you and making you run over something to get away. Victory is in God. Fight for what is right no matter how little you are or how big your giant is because MY God is the Lion of Judah, my deliverer, my resting place, my hope, my substainer, my rock, my defender, my healer, my strength, my song, my Savior, my hearts desire and my King. Without God I will fall but with God ALL things are possible!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Update on my Health

Discouragement in a different world

Debridement of the Flesh