Who am I ? November 18, 2019

Who am I?
I am nobody, formed and chosen by God for a purpose and a plan. People may disown me, but God adopted me. People may make me cry, but God catches my tears. People may make me feel crazy, but God says I have given you a sound mind. People may grade me on my performance, but God says you can never be good enough so I sent my only Son to die for you. People may hate you, but Jesus died for you.
God, do you love me?
*Havent I proved that? With every stripe your name was carved into my body, with every beating your sins were being embedded into my flesh, with every mocking rejecting word, I was taking your daily rejection of me. Hanging on the cross, I thought of you and how I long for you in eternity. Wasn't that enough to prove my love for you?*
Thank you Jesus.I beg you, talk and pray to the one who loves you tonight.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Update on my Health

Discouragement in a different world

Debridement of the Flesh