Survived - November 5, 2019

You have survived up to this point but now I am going to show you how to live without pain, without hidden rooms filled with broken memories, without hidden emotions that come out in all the wrong ways, this season I'm breaking your foundation, I'm cracking you open and together we are building a new stronger foundation. One that can stand up to things coming, that won't break and will only glorify me. Satan will have no more footholds in your pain for they will be healed. You are my child, and I am your Father. Glorify me in your mind, heart and soul. For I have not given you a spirit of fear but of power, love and sound mind. Walk in freedom.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Update on my Health

Discouragement in a different world

Debridement of the Flesh