8/22/10 - Prayer Requests

The Muslims are in Ramadan, which means they are fasting from dawn till sunset around 8p.m. every day. Please pray that Jesus Christ will reveal himself to them. Please pray for all the missionaries in Niger, that God would be revealed through our actions and that we will be a light to the people of Niger. Please pray for the safety of our missionaries. Please pray for Jordan as she gets ready to leave to go back to the US on 8/31/10. Please pray for me as I will be moving into my own apartment and be living alone for the next 6 months. Pray for my physical, emotional and mental health. The past two weeks,  I have been physically drained and felt like I don't have enough energy to complete all that I must do and emotionally I'm exhausted. Pray that God will reach his hand down and give me strength, hope, peace, guidance, love and reassurance.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Update on my Health

Discouragement in a different world

Debridement of the Flesh