02/27/2020 - False Products

We need some stuff for the church service at KOA. So off I went to a store, I was looking at the prices, and my internet brain was like this is overpriced. I can get this stuff in 2 days for half the price. This company is overpricing because they know we, people, aren't patient and are willing to pay out of convenience.
Spiritually are you operating in faith and waiting for what God has for you or are you rushing into something not for you and paying a big price?
Eve went to that overpriced tree and we all went bankrupt until Jesus paid the price for our sins.
Don't push towards convenience that will cost you, wait and go towards the right time, right place and right path that Jesus has already made for you.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Update on my Health

Discouragement in a different world

Debridement of the Flesh