4/20/2020

I am a hands on person, if there is a problem I run to help. But I physically cant go anywhere right now. Last night as I watched the weather heading towards my family and friends, talked to my mom on the phone and saw my friends asking for prayers, there was no way to be hands on physically. There was only one way to be hands on and that was through Jesus. As I was praying, the story of Jesus calming the storm came to me. He controls all storms of our lives. Either we can stay in wordly security or we can fully trust Him and walk on the uncertainies of life while walking towards Him. Last night, I had to be a Peter and trust Him despite the dangers and fears surrounding my boat. I had to remember He loves them more than me and He will take care of them. Last night, I prayed God help my loved ones and HE did, HE protect them IN the storm. Storms come in our lives but when God is IN the storm with you, you will be ok. Trees are down, fences are down, shingles are gone but loved ones are safe. Praise God, He answered prayers and controls the storm.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Update on my Health

Discouragement in a different world

Debridement of the Flesh