02/04/2020 - Lost Something?

Have you ever lost something? I recently tore down my bed and moved it. I went to put it back together and I was missing the connector that goes between the two frames that holds it up. My whole process of setting up my bed was stopped because I needed this one part to make the bed frame strong and I couldn't continue without it. I searched everywhere, the old house, the new house and unpacked everything I had just packed up the last few days. After everything I found it, it had gotten packed with the other bed frame parts, they looked simliar but it was somewhere it "fit in" but was NOT designed to be.
Can anyone related to losing something? Can you even relate to losing your way in life? Do you know you have a Father who loves you? Who is your shepherd. What does a shepherd do? Shepherd protect, care and lead their sheep. Stop allowing false counterfeits to lead you to the wrong places, you don't fit there stop trying to justify it and MOVE towards GOD. God has a specific place for you and a plan. Do you know that each member has a specific place in the body of Christ? Without each person in their place the body isn't complete. Incomplete armies don't win much wars do they? It is time for the people of God to stop sitting in the wrong places, get up and move where God intended them to be, so we can be complete and UNITED to stand against the devil.
During service last Sunday while at the altar,God spoke to me - Stace, this is what breakthrough looks like. Breakthrough occurs when the body of Christ unites, prays and knows who the real enemy is in their battles. Breakthroughs occurs when united we stand and together we fall. Stop leaving others behind to further your agenda. We are all in this together, help your fellow Christians. Christians its time for unity, a church alone isn't very effective but ALL the churches united and standing for God, that is when breakthroughs occurs. That is when we will see change and differences in our society.
I challenge you today, get with another Christians and pray . Pray for America, Pray for our Pastors, Pray for their families, pray for the body of Christ and Pray for unity!
God Bless,
SJ
2 Corinthians 13:11 English Standard Version (ESV)
Finally, brothers,[a] rejoice. Aim for restoration, comfort one another,[b] agree with one another, live in peace; and the God of love and peace will be with you.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Update on my Health

Discouragement in a different world

Debridement of the Flesh