1/22/2020 - Monkey

We went on a creature adventure and saw an adorable baby monkey. I'm thinking of adopting one, it would be kinda cool. Anyways, this baby kept trying to climb around and jumped onto trees but kept falling to the ground. He started making noise and then here comes Mama. He quickly climbed onto her back and she walked him across the ledge. By himself he couldnt do it but when his stronger wiser mom came she knew how to maneuver around the wall. Why? Perhaps she had learned from her previous falls, or maybe because she learned the correct way to not fall. Maybe she didnt give up and kept trying. Maybe her mom carried her and showed her. Either way she mastered her path. Does she still fall, yeah maybe so but not because of lack of knowledge or ignorance. Has anyone ever felt like this poor little creature? Having dreams, going for them only to fall crashing to the ground?
Yeah me too. We are fall down sometimes. We all have disappointments. We all hit the ground but when you do fall, who do you call out to? Your family or friends? But what about the times they arent around? Do you know there is someone is always available 24/7? There is someone who will listen and will even put you on His back. Protect, help and rescue you? Yep, want his number? Its 1-800-givemeJesus. Toll free for you but not toll free for Him. See He died for the sins of His people. He put your sin burden on His back, carried it and then was crucified and killed for your sins. Yeah He did that for you. If you were in trouble, would your friends die for you? Be beaten and bruised for you? Be pierced for you? Jesus did. Call out to Him. He will always be there to protect, lift, and carry you. You are not alone. He has already gone before you and made the way straight. Cry out to Jesus.
Psalm 116:1-13 KJV
I love the Lord, because he hath heard my voice and my supplications. [2] Because he hath inclined his ear unto me, therefore will I call upon him as long as I live. [3] The sorrows of death compassed me, and the pains of hell gat hold upon me: I found trouble and sorrow. [4] Then called I upon the name of the Lord ; O Lord, I beseech thee, deliver my soul. [5] Gracious is the Lord, and righteous; yea, our God is merciful. [6] The Lord preserveth the simple: I was brought low, and he helped me. [7] Return unto thy rest, O my soul; for the Lord hath dealt bountifully with thee. [8] For thou hast delivered my soul from death, mine eyes from tears, and my feet from falling. [9] I will walk before the Lord in the land of the living. [10] I believed, therefore have I spoken: I was greatly afflicted: [11] I said in my haste, All men are liars. [12] What shall I render unto the Lord for all his benefits toward me? [13] I will take the cup of salvation, and call upon the name of the Lord.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Update on my Health

Discouragement in a different world

Debridement of the Flesh