02/18/2020 - GO

I was gone for 10 days to be my best attempt at super woman (God gave me endurance) and I returned to dead flowers. 10 days without proper care, and water and they had shriveled up to nothing of beauty. What other people see as useless and would throw away, I see what they could be. So I have been watering them, giving them sun, tending them and maybe they will be restored. Either way they go, I gotta give them a chance.
Spiritually, don't give up on sharing the gospel or reaching people. Just because you dont see anything on the surface doesnt mean their roots aren't being watered. Hurting people take time to heal, just like a dried up flower, they need something else to protect them from the scorching sunrays. They need water/Jesus and soil/soul support. The world is full of hurting and broken people, sin causes brokenness and until they turn and trust Jesus and repent then they will stay in brokenness. Share the gospel!!!! Keep going, keep praying, keep moving and keep sharing Jesus.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Update on my Health

Discouragement in a different world

Debridement of the Flesh