03/30/2020 - Where are you?



Elia: I want a donut.
Me: No
Elia: I want baby shark.
Me: No phone, go color your schoolwork
Elia: I'm baby hulk, i smash you
Me: I'm mama hulk and I'll said no.
Elia: mad and refusing to move for 30 minutes now....
*metaphorically*
Me: I want to go to Africa
God: Not now
Me: I want to be used
God: Grow you aren't ready
Me: Where are the mentors to help?
God: They gave up, are you going to give up too?
Me: Why are my friends falling away?
God: They chose the world over me, pray for them
Me: God what do you want me to do next?
God: I've told you, study, read, learn, grow, love the ones you are hurting and pray for them. Be a disciple not a performer.
Me: God I messed up bad today. My temper got the best of me, and the thoughts in my mind weren't honoring you.
God: Confess your sins, I gave you a new day to start over again.
Coronavirus = refresh your mind, redirect your focus and restart your life. Bring honor to Him and Him alone.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Update on my Health

Discouragement in a different world

Debridement of the Flesh