03/26/2020 - I am Peter

So many times, people say I can't believe Peter and the disciples betrayed Jesus. I wouldn't be like the Israelites and backslide. Yet here today, you traded in trust for God into fear generated by the enemy. You live in fear, holding onto your own devices while denying and trusting in God. We are just like the disciples and Israelites and its time people of God we proclaim Who God is and Trust in His provision. We are being shifted right now, many are being led away and some will be kept. My God it breaks my heart to see this brokenness. Stop elevating people who claim they know more than God and walk on these troubled waters towards our Savior. Toilet paper, water, food, your house, your job, your car, Nothing is guaranteed!!!!! What is guaranteed, is that Jesus died for your sins on the cross, rose from the dead 3 days later and you can have a relationship with Him if you confess your sins and believe in Him. You can stop living in fear and live in reassurance of His love and provisions for you.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Update on my Health

Discouragement in a different world

Debridement of the Flesh