4/27/2020 - The Boot and The Red Faced Man

Oh my sweet sweet Jesus. You never change, you are good and you love me! We have everything we need because we have Jesus! We do not need money, jobs or false identities to feel complete! We are complete in Jesus!!!!! HALLELUJAH my God, you are good all the time and all the time you are good!

This is what I was made for, to be a warrior and fight for God's path for my life. So I wanted to encourage some of yall, get up off that ground, shake off the dust, there is LIFE off the ground, there is a fresh wind a blowing and it smells like a sweet fragrance of the Holy Spirit. The fresh anointing will start raining down on you and you shall not die but live and declare the works of the Lord. This isn't the end, this isn't the beginning, this is the path that God designed for you, and it is perfect in Him! He made you, he formed you, he holds you in his hands and in Him you are complete and loved. Identification in Christ is all you ever need, His blood is the stamp that washes away all sins, you are accepted, loved, forgiven and redeemed by the blood of Jesus! GET UP! Don't lay there, depression be bound in the mighty name of Jesus! Sickness get out of here in the name of Jesus!

I had a couple of revelations this past week during my prayer times. The first one was I was laying on the ground and I saw a man's boot on my throat, and I had my hands on the boot trying to lift it off. Then it dawned on me, don't you know your dad will come when you call? I took that boot in my hands and said I am a child of God, and in Him there is no bondage. You have placed me under your heel long enough, I am not a child of bondage but of God, get thee behind me in the name of Jesus, because my Father, He has you under his heel and you have no power over me any longer. And in that moment I was standing.

The second revelation I had last night.I was in a green field, and up on top of a hill was a man on a black horse, he had a red face and two horns coming out the side of his head. He was trotting on his horse going back and forth pointing at me and saying get her, stop her, and I was under heavy attack from arrows. I had a shield up and I was tired, but I started thinking of my friends on the battlefield with me. I thought of one friend (I had seen in a previous vision that had fallen on the field and had vines shoot out and wrapping around her arms and body), I ran back to her but her face had turned to wood and there was no life anymore. I looked for 2 more friends and called out to them by name but they weren't on the battlefield with me. I came to in utter sadness, where were my friends?

I will not stop praying for them. I will not stop calling out their names. I will not stop fighting!

Will you pray with me? For our loved ones, for our country, for our leaders, for a great awakening to start, and for the dead eyes to be opened that they may find life in Jesus.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Update on my Health

Discouragement in a different world

Debridement of the Flesh