My life is at a crossroads. The past week I have had to shift through many different emotions. Last Monday after being sick for 4 days, I went to the lab and had two vials of blood drawn to check for malaria and a CBC performed. Everything came back normal but I have the same symptoms of Malaria that I had the first two times. After speaking with my supervisors, my doctor, and another doctor, we can to the conclusion that it was possible that I had the malaria that hides out in my liver. I also found out that I could take primiquine to treat this but that is was not available here in Niger. It was very frustrating to know that a $20.00 drug could be found in the US where no malaria is located rarely but not found in a place where malaria kills people every day. Crazy, yes? Anyways I spoke and prayed to my husband and he had churches in Andalusia pray that God would show me away to go. I went Friday and had three more vials of blood taken and test performed for liver enzymes and a G6-PD...
Another rat lesson. I'm thankful God shows things even from the dirtiest creatures ;) A rat that has been harassing my clean living space is now deceased. That rat destroyed the wiring to my carbon monoxide monitor thus killing it. He ate roach and ant bait poison meant to trap/kill other things not him. Ultimately freeing them all to be free and infest my house. He left disgusting feces all over my clean cabinets. He shredded sticky glue traps that then stuck to my pots. He made me clean up after him, never killing the problem, just preventing the evidence of him being there. If we think of this from a spiritual aspect, the rat is the devil. He likes to come into hidden places of our mind. He tries to not make his presences known but will leave evidence of him being there. He will sneakily trick us into allowing things into our lives that arent that big of a sin or so we think. This attitude then opens up so many other avenues of sin that will begin to consume our bodies a...
So I have a rat, not a mouse, a rat in my nice lil home. It literally ate a hole in my dining room couch cushion last night and bit some wires all up. Now this rat did all this with a snoring 69pd German Shepherd dog literally not even a foot away. I had a false sense of thinking my dog would protect me from crawly things in the camper. Boy was I wrong. # lazydog . Anyways, me being me, I'm like what is the moral of this story, there is one right? Of course, because God is good and will reveal all sorts of things to us if we will just stop, watch, and listen. In the Spiritual world there are all sorts of things we are aware of that can cause issues or problems in our lives. But what about the hidden things in our "house" aka life. What about those things we think we are "protected by a lazy dog", our weaknesses. Lazy dog in this story being reading our Bible whenever we "feel like it" instead of daily like need to build up our spiritual man. We t...
Comments
Post a Comment