03/19/2020 - Groceries

Yesterday I woke up to another bag of groceries on my camper step. People are leaving and they gave me their food. You can NOT out give God!!! So I went out to see who needed what.
Come on peeps, hoard for yourself or Give for His Glory alone.
Be the different, shine for Jesus and be the church out there, not just in words but in action!!!!
Tomorrow is a new day, I'm thankful when my feet hit the floor, I have Jesus. I'm not alone, I have a good good Father who has my back and loves me so much He sent His son to die for me. Tomorrow you can live in fear with Satan or you can live in peace with Jesus. 2 options, 2 different places but both are for eternity. Only through Jesus can you enter Heaven. Lost sheep come home.
Luke 15:4-7 ESV
"What man of you, having a hundred sheep, if he has lost one of them, does not leave the ninety-nine in the open country, and go after the one that is lost, until he finds it? [5] And when he has found it, he lays it on his shoulders, rejoicing. [6] And when he comes home, he calls together his friends and his neighbors, saying to them, 'Rejoice with me, for I have found my sheep that was lost.' [7] Just so, I tell you, there will be more joy in heaven over one sinner who repents than over ninety-nine righteous persons who need no repentance.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Update on my Health

Discouragement in a different world

Debridement of the Flesh