04/03/2020 - Basketball Deflated


My basketball is deflated, it's useless right now. I didnt use it like I should and it showed. So I got my handy dandy air inflator and it was good as new.
Spiritually; During quarantine, seek God, study, learn to pray, learn to worship by yourself, learn to preach to yourself, learn to listen to God. Reinflate your spiritual life with the sweet presence of God. If you always rely on other people to keep you "spiritually full" when you get alone one day you will be useless. Take this time to find the real true meaning to discover what being a child of God is all about today.
And when this is over we will see a different church, one that our country needs.
Pray, Study, Learn, Meditate, and Live out the Word of God.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Update on my Health

Discouragement in a different world

Debridement of the Flesh