03/12/2020 - So it begins



Day 1: Last night, I snuck out of my metal enclosure and ventured out into the darkness. I loaded my white transportation module and searched for the only thing that will help control the outbreak of fecal material smells and fecal material located in my metal enclosure. In a dashing move, I snuck into a compound and picked up my faithful sidekick Antoinette and told her of our mission. We left out into the darkness, our fuel low and traveled by granite to the location. The location was swarming with other night riders, all looking for supplies. We managed to blend in with our hurried pace and pretending to talk on our electronic earring device. Upon arrival at the narrowed lane filled with members wearing their blue coverings we discovered there was limited stock. Claiming what we could, we went and proceeded to search for wet clothes and strange pants that infants wear only to find out these also were limited. Alas our venture proved too much for my patience level and these people are crazy flowed from my lips more times than I can count. I arrived safely back at the metal enclosure with things that can used as substitutes. I may try to venture on another mission later this week.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Update on my Health

Discouragement in a different world

Debridement of the Flesh