4/18/2020 -99% of Battery

99% of battery, first thing I think of is I need to go charge it. Why? Because my baby shark loving 2yr old will steal it and it will be empty by afternoon. Isn't 99% enough for now? Nope, I'm going to go charge it. It isnt fully charged at 99, not till it is completed at 100% is at its best and functional for later.
99 sheep, and the Shepherd leaves them to find the one missing sheep. 1 matters. 1 soul matters. 1 person matters to God, shouldn't they matter to us? Go be a light in this dark world and rejoice with all of Heaven when that 1 sinner repents. Go and share the gospel. This world is full of fear right now, share Jesus and show the world we can have joy and peace in the midst of our trials, because we have JESUS.
Luke 15:4-10 ESV
"What man of you, having a hundred sheep, if he has lost one of them, does not leave the ninety-nine in the open country, and go after the one that is lost, until he finds it? [5] And when he has found it, he lays it on his shoulders, rejoicing. [6] And when he comes home, he calls together his friends and his neighbors, saying to them, 'Rejoice with me, for I have found my sheep that was lost.' [7] Just so, I tell you, there will be more joy in heaven over one sinner who repents than over ninety-nine righteous persons who need no repentance. [8] "Or what woman, having ten silver coins, if she loses one coin, does not light a lamp and sweep the house and seek diligently until she finds it? [9] And when she has found it, she calls together her friends and neighbors, saying, 'Rejoice with me, for I have found the coin that I had lost.' [10] Just so, I tell you, there is joy before the angels of God over one sinner who repents."

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Update on my Health

Discouragement in a different world

Debridement of the Flesh