02/22/2020 - Perfection

I'm training for a 5k this am. I've got Skillet, and I took Thrive Sculpt and I gave it the best I could on the treadmill. The results say I gave more than 100%, not possible at all. FALSE you cant do more than 100%. It leads to failure and false imitiations.
I've heard of my Red Level family. I'm broken and I'm mad. All around this world there are false expectations of perfection. Heck even on this gym wall there is the word perfection on the same wall as power and achievement. PERFECTION is unobtainable!!!! Every single one of us makes mistakes, we try to hide out of embarrassment because other people are trying to act perfect too. EVERYBODY sins!!! It is by God's grace that we are forgiven but that still doesnt make us perfect!!! We wont be perfect until we make it to heaven and thats only through Jesus dying on the cross for us not anything we have done!!!
If we the people were transparent about our mistakes and showed how if it wasn't for God that we wouldnt have made it. Wouldnt we shine more for God's glory in our imperfection than in our false "perfect" images aka idols. Stop making yourselves elevated and lift Jesus up. People are broken and hurting they need someone to hear them and pray with them not feel unworthy because they think they are alone. BE REAL and TRANSPARENT!!!!!
Now there are alot of people hurting right now, stop judging, go be the feet of Jesus, hold them and pray for them.
STOP elevating imperfections and elevate JESUS!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Update on my Health

Discouragement in a different world

Debridement of the Flesh